The first rule is that there are no rules! After all, you should dress according to your own style and personality. However, if you need a little help or advice, here are a few tips on what you should wear:
- For a variety of pictures, have prepared two different outfits. A casual outfit for fun and relaxed photos and a dressy outfit for more elegant photos.
- Consider wearing rich colors and bright colors- they pop in photographs!
- Color coordinate your outfits if your doing a family or couple session. For example- gray and yellow, navy blue and gray, etc.
- Smile, laugh and have a good time! After all, a smile is the best thing you could wear! :)
WHAT NOT TO WEAR:
- Avoid patterns, logos, branding, and busy designs- this may be distracting
- Avoid anything shiny or reflective
- Avoid wearing the same color head to toe, or matching outfits
- Avoid black or white- digital cameras can have difficulties with these colors presenting too much by way of contrast